CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Woohoo, let's get started

buddly137 Views: 1,222
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 689,882

Re: Woohoo, let's get started

Hi there, well my Liver Flush was fine no stones this time tho. Sorry to hear you had problems. I mix the three cups of grapefruit juice and the Epsom Salts and let it sit there. When it comes to the olive oil and grapefruit juice I put it in my tupperware gravy mixer and shake the heck out of it and then just drink it down. My mom did her first Liver Flush last night with me and was surprised at how easy it was and how it didn't taste all that bad.

I'm not being very smart and not doing any prep, so I'll be going into it cold turkey. I made the mistake of going back to coffee so no doubt will be getting that joyous headache ;-P I'm not sure how long I'll be on this one, I'll commit myself to the 10 day minimum and then go one day at a time. I sure would like to do this right. I did it right 10 years ago, but we moved north and I went into a major Depression and here I am.

Anyway onward and upward,
K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.238 sec, (1)