CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'd love company

chrissy40 Views: 1,236
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 689,881

Re: I'd love company

Hello again Warm!!
This is just great! Well, from reading up on the Master-Cleanse forum, I see where it doesn't hurt to do a few days of fruit and vegetables (steamed and raw). So I plan to do that, which will give me time to gather stuff like maple syrup, Bentonite (if I can find it here.....I live in France at the moment).

Once I gather what I need for the Master-Cleanse I will begin.

My weaknesses are many. It seems as if something takes me over in the evenings and that's when I tend to be uncontrollable as far as sugary foods and even spicy foods are concerned. I am at home for the most part, (I teach on a part-time basis) and so I tend to binge often. I am sure that all of this stems from years of eating improperly and developing terrible eating habits and appetites for all the wrong things. However, I never really starting experiencing a weight problem until after the birth of my second child....at about 34 years old. So for about 7 years now I have been struggling with increasing weight and am at the point where its now unbearable. I weigh about 180 lbs now and I have all sorts of aches, pains and discomfort in my body....headaches almost everyday, burning sensation at times in my stomach and upper back after eating, my feet started swelling this past summer for the first time on several occasions....just some of the nagging symptoms that I experience which is an alert that something must change.....NOW!!! However, following through with fasting has not yet gone very well. I hope with the precise instructions of MC, though, that I will do better.

So your support, suggestions, recommendations and encouragement will be very much appreciated. Thanks so much for responding and I hope that I can be some source of encouragement to you too as you take on this exciting experience of weight loss and improving you health.

Warm Regards,
chrissy40

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)