CureZone   Log On   Join
Woohoo, let's get started

warminreno Views: 1,248
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 689,880

Woohoo, let's get started

Hi K,

I'm glad to have you with me... us, now. I am tired of being tired. And as I have slowly gained the weight it wasn't as noticible, the effects it was having on my body. Now, I walk up a few flights of stairs and I'm tired and my legs are sore. That's just not okay.

So, you've done the Liver Flush before... how did things come out.. ha ha. I'm excited but nervous to do mine, I know it'll be pretty bad. I had my gall bladder removed almost 10 years ago after it ruptured from stones, so my liver's probably pretty backed up.

How long are you doing the MC? I'm going for 10 days, but hope I can do longer. Then I'd like to go pretty much veggie. No sodas and no junk. Once in a while I might. But I'm going to have to earn it. What's your plan?

We can do this... just patience and looking at the goal and keeping that in our minds.

Warm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)