CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 50 pounds,doing the MC, anyone care to join?

buddly137 Views: 1,296
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 689,855

Re: 50 pounds,doing the MC, anyone care to join?

Hi there, I too have about 50 pounds to lose. I'm a 38 yr female. I've had great sucess with the Master-Cleanse in the past. I also did three this spring/summer a 21,20 and 12 days. But I went back to eating junk food and not exercising so have lost all the benefits. Now I'm dealing with a lot of the effects of being overweight. I have a dr appt on the 15 regarding my high blood pressure and I'd love to have a start on the weight loss and getting that under control. So I wouldn't mind joining you as I need to do something and I'm not doing very well on my own here. And I know I'll never take the plunge on my own. (I'm great with finding excuses) I'm also going to do the Liver Flush tonigh. (my fourth) I've been planning it for awhile and I need to use up the grapefruits before I go on the MC. Heres to Monday!!
Thanks K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)