CureZone   Log On   Join
14 Day Water Fast

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
big_oz Views: 1,893
Published: 15 years ago

14 Day Water Fast

I just completed a 14 day Water Fast on Sunday. I have been eating only Watermelon oranges and apples for these past 3 days and they do taste good. I had blood work done on day 12. As expected uric acid was up to 10 (reference range is 2.7-8.2, total cholesterol was up to 290 from previous 194 (reference range is less than 200), this will lower over time. I feel much lighter and more peaceful. I told my doctor ahead of time I expected these to increase, my electrolytes remained the same. My doctor does not understand fasting, he wants me to take medicine for the uric acid and cholesterol. I am still debating weather to live only on raw food or mostly raw food. I did loose weight which was a bonus. I will post on actual weight lost after a short period of time when things stabilize. I took time away from the fourms to work on my body and mind. At times I was obsessing with these fourms. They are good for reference and support, I just needed a break to live.
Good luck to all!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)