CureZone   Log On   Join
Hopinso from Mike

Views: 21,308
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 688,390

Hopinso from Mike

Nice to see your name back on the board.
I've not been feeling well, and as far as I can tell conventional medicine has nothing to offer me for my back, leg, HBP or hepatitis c.
I'm concentrating on getting healed as much as possible using Eat to Live. When I hit my goal weight, then I will reevaluate and see what I need. I'm in touch with Goldhamer and True North and he says if I get my weight all the way down to goal (which is lower than standard weight tables) then we can determine if I need a fast. He says the lower my weight the easier the fast will be on me. I guess I would go into his clinic and do it right and be under the care of the M.D. there to withdraw me from any drugs I still might be on.
I'm more and more convinced that to fast without having reached one's goal weight through proper diet is far less valuable. It's tough and I've got some pounds to go. Eating a lot of blended salads, fruit smoothies, and beans. It can get boring, but the weight does come off.
Hope all is going well with you. I've seen a few weird things and conclusions on this board but just don't have the will or time to respond. Thinking a Furhman type board with emphasis on diet and fasting might be valuable, but I don't have the initiative to put it together.
Prayers and blessings, Mike
P.S. My 19 yo daughter Natalie is having a rough time--Any prayer for her is appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)