CureZone   Log On   Join
Blew it - but I'm back now...

NoSmokes Views: 785
Published: 15 years ago

Blew it - but I'm back now...

Hey I lasted almost 3 full days. Day 1 & 2 were not too bad... day 3 my face broke out, I got a stupid cold sore and I have painful sores in my mouth... I felt like I got hit by a semi - I mean I really thought I was about to kick the bucket yesterday (day 3) - I was dizzy, felt feverish, ached all over the place, thought I would vomit it was the worst feeling in the world... I decided to eat to see if that would resolve the problem and if so then I'd know I was cleansing... if not then I'd know I was coming down with something.

So I ate dinner (and then some) last night... felt awful and over stuffed... went to bed feeling like a total looser and woke up this morning feeling not sick at all... so I was detoxing... decided that I'm back on it today.

IS there anything wrong with 2 days off food, 1 day on food, 2 days off?

This is much harder than I ever expected... I'm not sure how long I'm going to fast for - but I'll do my very best to hang in there as long as possible.

Anyone else go through this? Man was it ever miserable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)