CureZone   Log On   Join
fell off the wagon....today is day # 1...i will be posting my end of day results for the next couple weeks!!!

setwrflwr Views: 913
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 687,031

fell off the wagon....today is day # 1...i will be posting my end of day results for the next couple weeks!!!

He said he's done a 10 day, 26 day and a few other shorter fasts, so I'm sure he knows his body.

How long have you done them for, and what have your results been? I'm curious about each individual's results! :)

OKAY, so, yes, I was supposed to start the water fast, but I'm sure like many others, I FELL OFF THE FAST WAGON! Not to make excuses, but there was a function I could not say no to last night, and therefore ingested stuff other than water. BUT, I've committed myself to "just say no" to all functions between now and my completion of the fast so that I am not tempted or feel obligated to eat or drink. SO, stand by for my first day end results, and I will continue to post weight, pant size, and inches around waist, hips and thighs.

WISH ME LUCK, and please feel free to offer advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)