CureZone   Log On   Join
results

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
lisa s Views: 1,808
Published: 17 years ago

results

Well, it certainly took a long time to get my ultrasound results.... unfortunately, because my prior ultrasound was 3 months before my fast & the latest was 3 weeks after, it's more like playing a guessing game as to the outcome instead of accurate, measurable results. But i am certain that my fibroid grew between the first ultrasound & the fast, due to the amount of pressure & pain i had. After 18 day fast, the results show to be similar to the prior. So, either the pain & pressure was not symptomatic of the fibroid being larger & the fast was mot long enough to autolysis it... or was had grown & was shrunk down to it's prior size after the fast. But with the amount of infammation i felt around the fibroid come day 10 of the fast, my body was obviousely doing something to it. Maybe after my adrenal glands & thyroid are functioning properly & I'm down to only 17% body fatm i'll try another fast... this time not in winter!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)