CureZone   Log On   Join
Answers to your Q's

Lisa S Views: 1,503
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,853

Answers to your Q's

Thanks for the congrats! Though, i decided to break my fast today (day 19) instead of day 21 due to a really bad canker soar on my upper soft palate from this toxic, acid coated mouth. Pain was starting to radiate from teh canker into my ear & down my jaw, swelling my lymph nodes, so out of wisdom i thought 2 more days were not worth some kind of infection.

It was just water. Prior tot he water fast, i juiced for over a week and before that i did an intestinal cleanse (just psyllium + Bentonite + enzymes & water) for 5 days getting out over 22 feet of intestinal plaque ropes.

I don't know how much weight i've lost, it wasn't my focus & i don't own a scale. I didn't loose as much as normal water fasters, though, because neither my thyroid & adrenals are working at full capacity. Though, happily, i am almost back down to the size i was before my hormonal imbalance (and fibroid) caused a lot of weight gain since last August.

I will get an ultrasound early next week to see if the fast had any effect on my fibroid. If there was the slightest decrease in size, i might work my butt off at the gym again, get as lean as i can, then do 10 day Water Fasts to continue shrinking the fibroid. I'll post next week with my results!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)