CureZone   Log On   Join
Hop, Sky, Mike, Mar... anyone else w/ chronic pain and illnesses

ann77337 Views: 1,044
Published: 16 years ago

Hop, Sky, Mike, Mar... anyone else w/ chronic pain and illnesses

God bless all of you. We have to quit punishing and blaming ourselves for being sick (I don't know if you do, but I figure since I do, some of you may as well). My heart goes out to each and every one of you dealing with chronic pain. I know the hurts and I empathize with you. It's so easy to turn to food or any other outside substance to try and ease our pain. I think we all know that food can be very comforting, but it's only comforting for such a short time. I'm just realizing that I have to get real with my pain. I have it and I have to deal with it. It doesn't seem like the pain is going away. I pray to God that one day it does, for all of us, but if it doesn't, I, and we all, can go on. Our pain doesn't define us. We are all such worthwhile human beings. Even if our pain prevents us from partaking in some of the activities we once enjoyed, we can still enjoy what we do have. So I suppose I just want to say, thank you all for being here and being honest about your stories. I hope and pray we all find the hope to carry on and to improve our conditions. If fasting is a modality that can assist us on our road to recovery, so be it. Good luck to everyone. Stay well. (Sorry for posting on the fasting forum, for those to whom this message is irrelevant, but I feel like some of us on here share some of the same illnesses and life experiences). Peace.
©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

God bless all of you. We have to quit punishing and blaming ourselves for being sick (I don't know if you do, but I figure since I do, some of you may as well). My heart goes out to each and every one of you dealing with chronic pain. I know the hurts and I empathize with you. It's so easy to turn to food or any other outside substance to try and ease our pain. I think we all know that food can be very comforting, but it's only comforting for such a short time. I'm just realizing that I have to get real with my pain. I have it and I have to deal with it. It doesn't seem like the pain is going away. I pray to God that one day it does, for all of us, but if it doesn't, I, and we all, can go on. Our pain doesn't define us. We are all such worthwhile human beings. Even if our pain prevents us from partaking in some of the activities we once enjoyed, we can still enjoy what we do have. So I suppose I just want to say, thank you all for being here and being honest about your stories. I hope and pray we all find the hope to carry on and to improve our conditions. If fasting is a modality that can assist us on our road to healing, so be it. Good luck to everyone. Stay well. (Sorry for posting on the fasting forum, for those to whom this message is irrelevant, but I feel like some of us on here share some of the same illnesses and life experiences). Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)