CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: from mike Re: electrolytes

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,763
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,340

Re: from mike Re: electrolytes

It IS a water fast. The reverse osmosis filtration removes minerals, toxins, chlorine, bacteria and some viruses from the water. Adding minerals back merely restores the original minerals content that would have been present.

Further, Fuhrman and Bragg aren't the only sources available. And I have read that some mild activity can be done. You don't have to be resting all the time. Should you "pump iron"? No, of course not! But some mild activity like walking should be fine.

I might consider doing a sauna, but for sure I would wait until after the first week or so simply because you would probably feel sick in a sauna. After your body is adjusted to the fast I could see this being done, as long as you stay well hydrated.

Also I have read a scientific study that showed that electrolyte loss (through urine) decreases after the first week or so (probably corresponding to the transition into full ketosis). The body would have to conserve electrolytes otherwise all the water in the world wouldn't help you stay alive. I don't know how going to a sauna would affect this as you will lose some through sweat. But then there is no difference in sweat from sauna or sweat from exercise so if moderate exercise is ok then a sauna should be ok.

I think if I were you I would limit both the exercise and sauna, or treat a sauna the same as exercise and do either one or the other each day.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

It IS a water fast. The reverse osmosis filtration removes minerals, toxins, chlorine, bacteria and some viruses from the water. Adding minerals back merely restores the original minerals content that would have been present.

Further, Fuhrman and Bragg aren't the only sources available. And I have read that some mild activity can be done. You don't have to be resting all the time. Should you "pump iron"? No, of course not! But some mild activity like walking should be fine.

I might consider doing a sauna, but for sure I would wait until after the first week or so simply because you would probably feel sick in a sauna. After your body is adjusted to the fast I could see this being done, as long as you stay well hydrated.

Also I have read a scientific study that showed that electrolyte loss (through urine) decreases after the first week or so (probably corresponding to the transition into full ketosis). The body would have to conserve electrolytes otherwise all the water in the world wouldn't help you stay alive. I don't know how going to a sauna would affect this as you will lose some through sweat. But then there is no difference in sweat from sauna or sweat from exercise so if moderate exercise is ok then a sauna should be ok.

I think if I were you I would limit both the exercise and sauna, or treat a sauna the same as exercise and do either one or the other each day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)