CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 90 Day Water Fast

anyab Views: 3,657
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,328

Re: 90 Day Water Fast

Although this is late, and youd be on almost your second week of fast. (I haven't heard from you since this post so I'm a bit worried? Unless I've missed a post )

Have you tried FIRST slowly entering in a healthy diet, and getting some kind of physical movement (even if its just walking a tiny bit)? Hearing from your weight I dont think so. I am concerned that just jumping in a fast as a desperate attempt to drop the weight fast will be extremely dangerous and 90 days? a complete shock to your heart that is already damaged from having to over work because you being so overweight. At this weight your body needs to get used to some of the simple every day things that people do first, instead of fasting for 3 straight months. Fasts like that are already hard on people's bodies who are a lot healthier than you.

Like I say and will always say, there are no quick fixes.

One must be 'remade' inside out. I suffered from ED's (anorexia, bulimia) for years, and always thought well if I get to this weight I'll be fine. Theres a lot more to that although you think it helps in the long run. I am now on a huge spiritual and mental journey- to understand myself and to let go of the painful past (being physically abused by my father) that I have endured.

All I'm saying is how about a raw diet for atleast 2 months first? then fast? that wil give your body enough shock already.

Either way, I do wish you luck, and please keep in touch w/the board! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)