CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My turn Sihaya

anyab Views: 1,013
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,365

Re: My turn Sihaya

I really don't understand what all the 'discussion' is about. It doesnt take brain surgery. Fasting is done to cleanse the body, right? and what is the most pure substance we know of? water? So why would one take 0 cal drinks w/ shit in it? I mean duh? And as far as people who can't Water Fast that decide to do this 'fast'. I say then you obviously do NOT want to fully cleanse your body but rather drop some weight. Anyone can do that.

Water (and dry) fasting is the ONLY real fast IMO. Anything else is just some elimination/ strict 'diet'.

Diets shouldnt be meant as a 'fad' for a certain amount of time. It should be a way of life and not just to lose a quick few lbs. But whatever floats your boat I suppose.

As for that artificial sweetner bs, its not good for you, it screws up w/ your bowels and upsets your stomach. It happens to me all the time I drink diet soda, or some 'low carb bs' (never again mind you). And has happened to obviously enough people for them to put warning signs etc?

Something to think about: Remember 'wow' chips w/their 'special oil' same thing.

How about lets eat a clean diet instead of using chemical 'quick fixes'?

and Sihaya reading through all the posts you have made, I think perhaps you need to do more research and reading. Every time someone calls you on something, you explain away and say 'well I didn't mean this or that exactly'.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I really don't understand what all the 'discussion' is about. It doesnt take brain surgery. Fasting is done to cleanse the body, right? and what is the most pure substance we know of? water? So why would one take 0 cal drinks w/ shit in it? I mean duh? And as far as people who can't Water Fast that decide to do this 'fast'. I say then you obviously do NOT want to fully cleanse your body but rather drop some weight. Anyone can do that.

Water (and dry) fasting is the ONLY real fast IMO. Anything else is just some elimination/ strict 'diet'.

Diets shouldnt be meant as a 'fad' for a certain amount of time. It should be a way of life and not just to lose a quick few lbs. But whatever floats your boat I suppose.

As for that artificial sweetner bs, its not good for you, it screws up w/ your bowels and upsets your stomach. It happens to me all the time I drink diet soda, or some 'low carb bs' (never again mind you). And has happened to obviously enough people for them to put warning signs etc?

Something to think about: Remember 'wow' chips w/their 'special oil' same thing.

How about lets eat a clean diet instead of using chemical 'quick fixes'?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)