CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: more questions....

lisa S Views: 1,382
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,448

Re: more questions....

Hi Sky!

RMT is registered massage therapist - Ontario, Canada trained & registered (that means hugely different than what is called massage therapy in the US) - so that was to say from a soft tissue rehab professional point of view, physical therapy will not help your situation.

OP = Osteoperosis

I add trace minerals to my reverse osmosis water... but i am not educated enough yet in that area to be able to give advice. Sorry - i wish i was! It's up to you, but i decided it was a good idea to put them in.

In a normal healthy person, to maintain proper pH balance, it is recommended that every meal be about 75% alkaline & 25% acidic. So in that case, a person could have an orange no problem. But when you have arthritis, the orange could be causing more inflamation. If you want to heal the arthritis, i think it would be wise to choose not to eat the orange until i am better -then see if it causes a reaction. Actually, in your case, i would eat 100% alkaline for a few weeks.

Don't have any links right now - the majority of my nutrition education comes from books, not web sites. Just do searches - i'm sure you'll find what you need :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)