Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
lisa S Views: 1,283
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,446

Speaking as an RMT...

Finally - i can helps someone here :)

I agree with Mike - PT is not needed right now. PT is for strengthening muscles that have become weak due to an injury. Problem is, most don't wait for the muscle to actually heal & therefore the execises do more damage. Besides, that isn't your situation.

Arthritis is very dependant on the food you eat. There are foods that cause an inflammatory reaction; others that decrease the inflammation. You find find lists on line & books on it. As for OP (along with Arthritis, having a too acidic pH level will do this. If you eat an acidic diet, your body has to leach alkalizing minerals out of your bone & soft tissue to keep the blood at the proper pH. So even if you do a fast & your body was able to heal itself a bit: if you return to an acidic diet, the same acidic environment will re-create your problems. Unfortunately, eating only oranges & Watermelon when comming off the fast would have added this acidity. Again, there are a lot of sources on the internet & great books like "The pH Miracle" with food lists.

As for the fish oil: i hope you made sure you bought a molecularly distilled oil. Otherwise, you'll just be burdening your body with a ton of pollutants & metals (like mercury). Personally, since reading the latest warning from marine scientists, i avoid fish completely unless i catch them myself from northern lakes i know are clean (i'm from Canada, thankfully there are still some pollutant-free northern lakes!!)

Hope this helped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)