CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Lynne, (not proof read)...

Views: 1,382
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,442

Hi Lynne, (not proof read)...

Don't know about the calcium. IMO you won't over do it with the fishoil. In fact, it could very well help with the pain you're having. It's a powerful anti inflammatory.
I have similar experiences with the musculoskeletal pain. I've thought many times that what may be needed is the longer 21 day fast. Right now I can't afford the $ or the time. Even a 30 day fast might be required. That of course needs to be assessed by the pro's. However, Bragg's patients have self supervised their own fasts of 30 days. If I could get my doc to do blood work, and prepared myself well, or get an IAHP doc to monitor me, I'd probably give it a go at home.
If not, keep at the once a week. Maybe try the 24-36 hour dry fast. It won't hurt you, it's like sleeping for 24 hours. Most of us have done that and it hasn't hurt us. That's how I do it. Sleep for a night and day, as much as possible. Then add the 7-10 day quarterly fasts.
Maybe look at other anti inflammatory alternatives online.
I don't know much more. You kept your diet clean and ate very little and yet the pain came back? Maybe next time you should add one food back at a time. Maybe it's linked to specific classes of food?
Keep us informed on how it's working. Be very careful with the PT. Many will make you worse. My wife DEVELOPED sciatica doing the PT exercises. Google Michael Moore Physical Therapist. See the association's he's in and maybe look for one of these guys. He nationally known for his methodology. A good PT could probably get a lot of good results for you--a poor PT can hurt you bad.
Also, check the book Back Care Basics, an M.D.s (Pullig-Schatz) plan of PT and Iyengar Yoga. I've used her exercises for neck and upper back with good results. She has some that will immediately relieve spasm.
Wow, I don't know what to tell you. Try the calcium citrate, magnesium and vitamin d supplements.
This is all shooting in the dark because I'm no expert. I've found what's working for me, but it's a real hunt. Moore and his crowd are what you want for PT. The fishoil requires some heavy amounts for anti inflammatory.
Well, best to you,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)