CureZone   Log On   Join
Setbacks...a little discouraging

skyflier06 Views: 1,543
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,434

Setbacks...a little discouraging

My shoulder pain returned yesterday and today, entire upper back area really. I already made a dr's appt 2 weeks ago so I went to see him. He said I have alot of Arthritis and bones spurs in my neck and a pinched nerved. He said that is causing all the burning, radiating pain in my upper back. It just feels too widespread and burning to be arthritis, but guess he knows more than I do. There is a slight pinch, but not bad, only when I try to bend my head way down.

Anyway, he wants me to undergo physical therapy for my neck now and has prescribed 'feldene' for inflammation and pain. I'm not familiar with that and I hate medicines, esp now since the anti-immflammatories are under such scrutiny. I dont know if I will take it, more research for me.

I'm finally beginning to understand how all this works. During the fast, my body's energies were all turned toward the inflammation and that part was healed up nice and neat. However, it will take much much longer (if ever) to heal the underlying cause - Arthritis - and degenerative bones, whatever, etc. It could be that certain skeletal inssues will not resolve in an older person with too much damage(?) Anyone have experience with this? Back to the books now. Maybe I should try to see a practitioner in my area, one from the hygenist organization, like Fuhrman.

Mike, a side question here - I already bought the fish oil but have not started taking it. If I plan to eat fish at least once a week, maybe twice and chicken occasionally, will I over-do it by adding the fish oil, or will it still be a good thing? Also, I cut out almost all dairy (not entirely, but made a drastic reduction) all of last year...could the drop in calcium be affecting my bones now?

Thanks,
Sky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)