CureZone   Log On   Join
First day of feeding after the 15 day fast

skyflier06 Views: 1,556
Published: 17 years ago

First day of feeding after the 15 day fast

It went pretty well, i was more than satisfied with the half oranges and small bowl of watermelon. By 5:00 I didnt want to eat anymore.

Ive had a tremendous healing effect as my arthritic knees and bursitis in shoulder have completed disappeared. My blood pressure which was running around 165/90 is registering 129/61, 130/85 and 120/81. Those were 3 readings in the grocery store last night so I can't vouch for the accuracy but that is where Ive been taking my BP it all along. Some of the large pores on my forehead have disappeared, but only in the center. General appearance of skin is much clearer and healthier. I have 2 small patches of hair that are growing in brunette instead of gray. Go figure!

I just feel alive again, so refreshed and ready to face the day. My mental and emotional frame of mind is improved by about 1000%. I don't feel frantic and rushed about everything anymore, always thinking about what I would eat next, what delicacy could I indulge in. By the 7th and 8th day, it was a true relief not to be worrying about what to eat.

Best regards all,
Lynne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)