CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: beginning 40 day fast - need expertise!!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
sugarfree Views: 3,793
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,306

Re: beginning 40 day fast - need expertise!!

Hopinso-

With regard to the inflammation your body is experiencing... I was recently turned on to a product called ViaViente (check it out at www.viaviente.com) that has been acclaimed to do wonders for decreasing inflammation.

I have had amazing results with the use of this product. I noticed changes in my body as early as 4 days after using it. Besides being a massage therapist, I also do data entry and have for years. The joints in my fingers have been incredibly sore for as long as I can remember and I had lost the ability to make a hard fist without pain. After drinking the Via for 4 days I suddenly became aware that my hands were not aching and that I could make a fist with no problem at all!

Of course there are so many more benefits than that. But after reading about your experience with inflammation I HAD to at least give you the information so you could check it out if you wanted to.

All the best in vital health and wellness!
SF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)