CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: beginning 40 day fast - need expertise!!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Lisa S Views: 3,972
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,298

Re: beginning 40 day fast - need expertise!!

Hi hhopinso!

Thanks for such a thorough reply. I will fill you in more:
History: I had recently finished a 1.5 year systemic candida cleanse. It was at the end fo that cleanse (I felt AMAZING at the time) that i had a physical & found that my fibroid was already 5cm. That means that it grew during my extremely healthy cleanse. Do to being temporarily *retarded* (actually, emotionally frustrated) i went back to bad eating for about 4.5 months. But i maintained organic meats / milk.

I am not severely overweight. I was at my optimal wieght in summer. I have maybe 20 extra pounds on me now.

I have experience with shorter fasts. I have done the Liver Flush many times over the last 4 years. I had no results the last 2 times, though.

To prepare, i had already prepaired to eat very clean for one week, then juice for one week while i did the parasite cleanse, more anti-fungal & built up my nutrient stores. Then i was going to clean my intestines with taking only psyllium & Bentonite for 5 days, then a probiotic enema, then water fast. What do you think of this plan? Now that i have read your reply, i might increase the healthy eating to 2 weeks....? I don't think that i have severly overburdend myself in the last 4 months. Toxisity shouldn't be too high.

I wave yet to begin with the naturopath i choose. She wanted me to get a full bhormaone pannel test done through my MD first. But i will be seeing her through the fast.

It is so frustrating to know what source if info to trust. It was the only local Water Fasting clinic guy who told me in his experience, just a bit of lemon juice can alter the effects. *sigh*. So many contradictions.... I had the understanding that excess estrogen is absorbed into the body simply if there is not enough fibre to bind it & pull it out of the body. Thus i thought i woud need to continually flush it out of my intestines. I am glad to read that it will be broken down. Was that info from a medical source?

So the fibre & Bentonite is too stimulating to the GI? What about salt water flushes? What are the reasons that some experts frown on enemas?

Shoot, a great Q: who is considered an expert on water fasting? I cannot find any books on it at my library or book stores.

I forgot to ask earlier: what is the prefered method of building up nutrient stored before a fast? I am sure i am lacking in minerals.

During the fast, i will only be drinking reverse osmosis water: how do i keep mt electrolyts balanced?

Thanks for all your help & knowledge :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)