CureZone   Log On   Join
begining 40 day fast - need expertise!!

Lisa S Views: 4,620
Published: 16 years ago

begining 40 day fast - need expertise!!

Hello!

I have a very large fibroid: too big to shrink naturally with herbs, 2 naturopaths & a holistic ob/gyn all say. So after a lot of thought & research, i think the only option i have left is a 40 day water fast.

Has anyone here successfully canabolised an unnessesary growth like a fibroid or tumor?

I was told by a health practitioner who specializes in Water Fasting that even a tsp of lemon juice in the water could stop the body from breaking down fat (which i need to do to get rid of all the excess, stored estrogen). Thoughts? Would the same be true with taking herbs (for the fibroid as well as anti-fungals)? And would taking psyllium & Bentonite caise too much activity in the GI thus stopping my body from healing itself? If i don't flush out my intestines, the excess estrogen i release will just be reabsobed....?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)