CureZone   Log On   Join
What do you say to skeptics?

ann77337 Views: 1,492
Published: 16 years ago

What do you say to skeptics?

I was forced to move back home due to failing health at the beginning of August of 04 and have been living there since. Both of my parents eat unhealthy, processed, fatty, starchy foods probably every 45min-2 hours and don't exercise. Both have gained a great deal of weight throughout the years and their health is declining as a result of un healthy Diet and no exercise. My mother knows what I am doing, a 10 day water fast, and follows me around the house, accusing me of "starving myself" and "harming myself". I have attempted to explain what I am trying to accomplish to her, but she won't listen, and literaly, follows me around trying to get me to eat. I am reading books about regaining your health through diet and exercise and trying to bounce back from pleurisy, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, PCOS, insomnia, depression, herniated discs, etc. I have been feeling better while detoxifying, but my mother keeps insisting that I eat. I don't really have anywhere to stay where I could be away from her and I'm just wondering if any of you have advice who have been through a similar situation. I am at a loss of what I can do, am only half way through my fast, and don't want to be harassed anymore. Does anyone have advice please?! I would sincerely appreciate it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)