CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal tea question

skyflier06 Views: 1,304
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,201

Re: Herbal tea question

Hi Hopinso,
Sorry you aren't feeling up to fasting, but I think you are very wise to try and get off most of the meds first, unless you have a professional to oversee the fast...someone like Fuhrman, or the one I found in Georgia, Paul Goldberg. I'm sure there are others out there too. Did you know Fuhrman does phone consultations? You send him all your records and then he consults with you by phone. Maybe that could be an avenue for you. It is costly, yes, but even one phone consultation might be very worthwhile for you.

I am also experiencing some severe back pain..in the middle and right side of my back. I believe this is due to my body compensating for 2 months of limping. The pain started about 3 weeks ago and gets worse at night. I have no idea why that is...sometimes is keeps me awake. The doctor gave me Lortab for pain and I take it at bedtime as needed. I've taken it twice during this fast so far, I hope that wasn't too detrimental.

Fortunately, my knee pain has susbided a great deal...even before the fast. The arthritic pain is rapidly subsiding and that could be due in part to cleaning up my eating beforehand. I can tell there is still a problem in my right knee, if my leg twists or I step on uneven ground, there is severe sharp pain. But other than that, it is more manageable now. The doctor says that a torn meniscus does not heal and I will probably need surgery. He has me going thru 4 to 6 weeks of physical therapy to strengthen the muscles around the injury. Then he said, "go out and jog on uneven ground, and you will know soon enough if you can bear it". So I am waiting for the time being. The physical therapist said that a tear in the inner knee gets more blood supply than other areas and that would enhance healing. It would be amazing if the Water Fast brought about a healing there.

How long have you had back pain? Back in the 1980's i had very severe lower back problems, last lumbar. It lasted on and off for about 5 years and finally I had surgery for herniated disk. I haven't had any problems in my lower back since then. Can a chiropractor help your pain? My pain was aggravated by a chiropractor, but I know each case is different.

Lynne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (2)