CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal tea question

hopinso Views: 1,431
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,200

Re: Herbal tea question

Lynne, congratulations on getting on so well with your fast. I know you are experienced, but every time can offer new challenges. I wish I was up to joining you, but I'm fighting another battle before embarking on any further fasts. I am trying to stop all pain medication, both prescription and OTC. This is day three with not even an Ibuprofen. I am battling considerable back pain even as I'm writing this, but I don't feel that I can handle fasting for any length of time until I can stay off the meds. How are you handling your knee pain? I am anxious to hear if you get any real improvemnet by water fasting. Also, I would enjoy your and Mike's take on fasting and medication. I think medication and herbs can react differently in a fasting body and should be avoided whenever possible. The one exception might be very weak green tea, but I would be wary even of that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)