CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting Results

megan Views: 905
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,160

Re: Fasting Results

Hi Ann,

Good for you for all you've done! You're going to feel fabulous after this fast! I don't know if I have any great words of wisdom for you...but I'm sending you lots of healing energy. It's day 5 for me. I was feeling quite good these last few days, it started to feel like I could go on for a long time..I was feeling that good. Now today is a really tough day, and it's only day 5. My hunger left on day 3, and it's back today. But it's not that pleasent hunger that's supposed to happen at the end of a fast...it's that sad, hopeless, sick sort of hunger. I feel awful today actually, as much emotionally as physically. I hope it's a sign of my body working past something. I was thinking as I was lying down....yeah, this is why most people won't do any fasting...it's hard! But I'm confident that it's all worth it, and we will be so much better for it.

So take care...you're not alone.....~megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)