CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ten day water fast complete--my experience

serenity now Views: 10,002
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,114

Re: Ten day water fast complete--my experience

Hi Ann,

Day five? That's wonderful! It wasn't until day five that my hunger cravings truly diminished down to about 25% of normal. Until then, I was suffering!

I weighed myself at the same time everyday, and here's how I lost it:

Beginning: 184, 180.5, 177.5, 176, 174.5, 172, 170.5, 169.5, 168, 167.5, 167.5. (My ideal weight is probably around 160-165.) All in all, I lost about 16 lbs, but I fully expect to regain five of that back, in spite of my 80/20 raw diet.

Apparently, I didn't "lose" any the last day, but that might be due to drinking Essentia ( Ionized Water ) which has a portion of minerals, plus sodium added back.

I've read that weight loss during Water Fasting can eventually slow down to about half a pound a day, but overall, depending on your weight, you should be able to expect to lose at least a pound daily.

Here's one suggestion: drink plenty of water, up to and exceeding a gallon. That may assist the overall process. At least, it seemed to work for me. I know water doesn't always "taste" so good, but it's easy to get dehydrated when you’re fasting.

You can do it Ann! You’re halfway! For me, in terms of hunger, each day got easier and easier, although I fatigued very quickly.

How are you feeling?

Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)