CureZone   Log On   Join
On day 7 shooting for 30- 40

dana82 Views: 1,180
Published: 17 years ago

On day 7 shooting for 30- 40

Hello,
So after my lsat fasting fiasco I am ready to start again. I am on day 7 today. I honetsly feel really good. Its wierd I feel almost at peace or like I'm on another level?
The only things I am finding difficult are at night, I can't sleep...and when I am around people who are eating really bad food. But if I can get through this and change my lifestyle like I plan to it is all worth it!
I am shooting for 30- 40 days which will probably end up being about 35. I am exercising everyday and I have been since I started. I just make sure to walk or run 2 miles every day. @ weeks prior to my fasting I weighed 162, so after doing some reading I decided to do 2 weeks of all natural foods but not cutting calories so I ate 1800, 1600 and 1400 cals. In those 2 weeks I lost 6 lbs.
The day I started my fast I weighed 156 today is day 7 and I weigh 146 so overall with the new "Healthy Lifestyle Change" I have lost 16 lbs with only 6 full days of fasting. I strongly feel like the longer I fast the easier it will get.
I hope its okay but for my sake I'm going to keep posting my progress on here to keep me motivated. You can't really tell a difference by looking at me, but my clothes do feel looser. I think after another 10 lbs is when I will start to see it.

Thanks for listening!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)