CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 1 for the WHOOSH girl

Views: 1,020
Published: 18 years ago

Day 1 for the WHOOSH girl

I'm starting over again and hopefully I'll be able to stay on until Day 30 or 40!!! Last time I did this a few weeks ago and I lost 14# in 2 weeks. Then I started to get under the weather. I started to eat again but I'll tell you the food wasn't even all that great. I love cheese burger but it didn't taste so good anymore. Food doesn't have to be a main priority. Fasting is good for me. It makes me think that food is no longer a main concern. So I'm aiming for 110# and I weigh 170 now. Although I would settle for 130#. I won't be greedy. LOL. It was cool even after all that eating I thought I would gain all my weight back but I didn't. For those of you who don't remember my starting weight was 184# HEAVY. I have it in my mind not to break the fast earlier. So anyone who needs a buddy or some encouragement I'm here for you. I know I should change me eating habits and I will. I just need a jump start to get this going. I would love to look fabulous in time for the holidays. I have it in my mind to wear red to show off my waist. I can't wait!!! Good luck to all!! And good luck to me!!!

HAPPY SLIMMING!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)