CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHOOSH! 10# lost in 5 days!!!

Views: 1,647
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 685,280

Re: WHOOSH! 10# lost in 5 days!!!

i'm a little confused about something here. hopefully you or whoever reading this post and educate me. a poster hopinso mentioned that "weight loss will slow down next to nothing after a week or two" it seems like alot of people respect this person and i do understand some of the benefits of fasting from him/her. when i found this site i was just looking around reading other people's posts and there were two posts the person was 170# or 165# and they went on a fast, water or juice, and at the end one of them at a month and half now weighs 110#. the other one lost 40#. that's significant weight loss that i hope to experience. i can understand that fasting will slow down metabolism but these people lost so much. i'm doubtful that they are lying. i sure hope not because i want to be just like that. have a success story that i can post.

i'm having doubts because when i went on the scale today i didn't lose more weight. so i'm a little bummed now being stuck at 172#. i know that i did lose 12# in less than a week but i love jumping on the scale looking at the progress. i will not drink apple juice so hopefully that will help and tomorrow i can be excited with a weight loss. i did notice my wrists are smaller. very girl-y like. i also fit into my fat jeans a little easier than before. so there is some progress.

i know you are planning to start doing exercising. i know they say you don't have to during a fast. i think i might if that will help but i dont' want to faint. just be careful when you do. know that i'm wishing you all the luck in slimming down.

HAPPY SLIMMING!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)