CureZone   Log On   Join
im doin' it.. im doin it!!!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
anyab Views: 817
Published: 17 years ago

im doin' it.. im doin it!!!

well if anyone remembers this post froma few days ago: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=335&i=2735

They know ive been struggling horribly..

well I finally buckled down and said screw this, ive fasted 21 days b4.. then I started remember all the benefits, how great my skin and body looked and everything.. Ive been feeling horrible about myself (even more than usual, since I have a pretty low self esteem).. and I noticed how depressed ive been becoming.. just when I was coming out of my 'shell'.. gaining weight really sucks..

however I'm on my SECOND DAY of water fasting!!.. I feel weak but I can already see the benefits.. my skin is clearing up etc.. my goal is to do a 3 day water fast.. saturday I'll eat probably once (all raw), since I'm going to be running around shopping all day with my little sister, then sunday I'm going to start my first 10 day Master-Cleanse diet. hopefully then I can resume to my regular mostly raw diet, and start running again.

wish me luck!! :P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)