CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Really struggling here for some odd reason

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Camille_cs Views: 961
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 684,969

Re: Really struggling here for some odd reason

finally, people who are going through the same thing that's been happening to me the past 2 or 3 months!

I'm finding it so hard to sustain a healthy, balanced diet. I go a few days, maybe a week eating great and then I get suckered into carb & sugary delights. I find pleasure in junk food that gives me skin problems but still, I can't resist. Last year, I went 3 months eating and looking great but since the start of this year, it's been very on and off... more off than on. The vicious cycle is showing signs of ending completely but I've been saying that for the past month.

It's like I have a severe lack of discipline and I also feel that healthy eating has become too BORING to enjoy, so I need junk food from time to time. Perhaps I'm filling a void in another area of my life with food. Sometimes, low emotions are the cause and I head straight for the fridge. And another thing... I know that eating healthy again will always re-balance my body, so I use that excuse to eat badly until I feel like eating well again, but surely that's like a self-perpetuating cycle that sends me from one extreme to the next, never finding a balance. Like a yo-yo.

I've never suffered anything like this and it was never this challenging last year. Who else can relate?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)