CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Willpower-Ugh!

Views: 1,833
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 683,452

Re: Willpower-Ugh!

Nichole,

We have let food be our best friend for too long. I personally am tired of food being the only source of fun in my life.. before, I tried to replace food with another activity, trying to make it 'easy' on myself. I would say, 'no, I shouldn't have to give up food bingeing until I have some other activity to put in its place, that I enjoy equally as much! I deserve to have something in life I enjoy!!' But let's face it. Addiction of this kind robs people of the ability to have fun or be at peace! We can't stop bingeing til we have some other thing to do.. but we can't do anything fun because we feel too fat. So we keep eating and eating. ENOUGH! I said it and you did too. We deserve so much more. Sometimes you just have to go without comfort in order to win the battles once and for all. It is not just about losing weight. It is about being in control of our own bodies and our own lives. To me, my first Water Fast will be a victory-- me against food-- and I will win! For the first time in my life, I want to feel that I am not a puppet on a string. The reason I am doing the preparation Hopinso and others suggested is because I feel that they are right in my case.. if I cannot handle food now, when I am not even hungry, how am I ever going to handle it when I am ravenous, coming off a water fast? The thought of having a giant junkfood binge after all that hard work simply terrifies me. I wish you well, and I know that you will succeed-- indeed, you have already come a long way-- 8 days! My email is fizgig58@yahoo.com. Please email me any time, as often as you wish, and I will reply. I know that talking to someone can mean the difference between another hour of success or an hour of bingeing. I check my email several times daily and am always willing to lend an ear. Victory will be ours.

S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)