CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting prep.. here we go!

Views: 753
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 683,451

Re: Fasting prep.. here we go!

Yes, it's very strange how the cayenne is helping. I made the vegetable soup with water, a boullion cube (for a little salt and chicken flavor), carrots, potatoes, corn, some shredded spinach, sweet yellow onion, and the dash of cayenne pepper. I made it extra watery so there would be broth left over. I find myself doing the usual dance of: get bored, wander to the fridge just for a 'look' (but really intent on popping something tasty into my mouth), scanning its contents.. and then my eyes land on that veggie broth and I smack my lips at the thought of that zingy pepper. I guess maybe it's the fact that it's a very stimulating taste, moreso than Sugar or even salt, and that is what's appealing to my taste buds. So instead of eating Corn Pops from the box, I can take a couple sips of broth and I'm fine til the next round.

S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)