CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Willpower-Ugh!

Views: 1,857
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 683,418

Re: Willpower-Ugh!

I have already had some success in eating fruit only from breakfast til lunch. However, I find that at lunch, I crave something more substantial. I like to eat fruit with my regular meals because it can substitute that 'flavored water' feeling I get from soda, and enable me to have only water as a beverage.. but I keep reading articles that say eating fruit with other substances causes them to rot in your stomach and destroys any nutrients! This sounds very odd.. I don't experience any sort of stomach problems when I eat fruit with other things, but I have read this in so many places that it seems to be a very popular opinion. For instance, I like to eat bananas on Grape Nuts, but that is fruit and grain mixed together. Is there any truth to these claims or is it just an opinion?

Thanks for all your replies, and sorry if I am getting off the topic of water fasting.. I have seen a couple people become angry in other posts if someone deviated AT ALL from the water subject. However, to those people who would object.. apparently there is alot of preparation involved in water fasting, and I believe this subject matter counts as preparation discussion.

Thanks!! Please respond..

S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)