CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting for recovery from ill health

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Dax Views: 1,275
Published: 17 years ago

Fasting for recovery from ill health

Hi all,

Well I find myself fasting almost by accident, and thought I might pop in here for a little support/advice.

For the last 6 weeks I have been following a much healthier diet than I was before - mainly juices, vegies, a little whole grain, no wheat, very limited dairy, very limited meat - and feeling a hell of a lot better for it.

Last week both my kids came down with a virus involving sore throat and eventually a chesty cough. Of course, I now have it. I've read a lot about fasting - and how animals go off their food until they have recovered from illnesses, so it seemed appropriate to do the same.

So, this is day three of not eating anything solid. I've had lots of water, a little juice, and the ocassional hot fennel tea with manuka medicinal honey (honey is supposed to be good for killing germs in throat). I am not hungry at all.

I feel my plan is working - my sore throat has only reached low level of pain - whereas the kids were in agony with theirs. Also I started with the chesty cough - bringing up lots of sputum, on day 2. The kids didn't get the cough until day 5. So I think perhaps what I'm doing is working.

Does anyone have experience with fasting for recovery, or even some wise words of wisdom, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Dax.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.391 sec, (1)