CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you all for responding :)

Nyclubgoddess Views: 1,300
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 682,006

Thank you all for responding :)

Good news! My friend is letting me borrow her Juiceman Jr. I have never had so much fun in the kitchen! The fruit in the morning and veggies at night seems like a great idea...I know it's not good to combine certain produce. I'll definately be in need of more green drink ideas. As for the citrus, I was basically juicing whatever I could in the hand held juicer - at first it didn't hurt, but at this point, I am in definate need of more nutrients. I don't really think citrus is really doing much harm - it's just the fact that my tummy stress just started around my period.
Thankfully, my cycle was shorter and lighter than usual. As for the left-over hormonal imbalance, I have a feeling I'm going through another healing crisis. Now about that Dr. Natura thing...it's a colon cleanse. However, I haven't taken it in at least 2-3 weeks. But get this - my bowels are still moving!!!If this isn't normal, then it makes sense - my body is ridding itself of more waste.
I'll keep you all posted. After my, um, really big BM today, my energy has skyrocketed!
Time for some nurishing. :) I think I have a date with the Juiceman...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)