CureZone   Log On   Join
Happy 4th of July everyone! Celebrating day 52...but running into complications. :(

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Nyclubgoddess Views: 1,398
Published: 14 years ago

Happy 4th of July everyone! Celebrating day 52...but running into complications. :(

I probably should have found this site weeks ago...it would have been helpful. I was doing just fine for the past couple of months, but at this point I'd appreciate some advice and support. I can only hope I can help other fasters as well.
I originally started the fast because of "IBS." For over 2 years I've been suffering from bowel discomfort. Eventually it started to affect my weight...no matter how much I exercised and "ate right" (and believe me, I don't cheat), my tummy would not go down, and my defined muscles continued to be hidden under fat. The Dr. Natura stuff was helping...but not enough. After researching the web, I surrendered myself to a higher power, and have been surviving on a modified juice fast ever since.
I couldn't afford a juicer, so I'd fast on citrus (hand held), and the occasional combination drink whenever I'd head into Manhattan (an absolute treat! Apple, spinach, carrot, beet...soooo nurishing!). I'd go into detail, but I don't know exactly how many people care to hear about my journey. Ask, and you shall receive (oh, and btw, the Dr. Natura stuff works well on a fast).
For now I'd like to fast forward to the present. My main concern would have to be my hormones. This period was definately lighter than most, but my breasts are still swollen! Usually they go down on the second day...my estrogen levels are definately out of whack, my stomach is still bloated, and my bowel movements are quite...messy. Does anyone have any knowledge about this subject?
I still am not experiencing true hunger, and I still have body fat to lose. In fact, I can only imagine what my bodyfat % was before this fast! I've always looked "good," but after 52 days, I'm far from skinny! From the back I look pretty d@mn good...I suppose I have my own personal issues with my stomach (flat, but not solid) and my thighs...but I know I can lose them. After all, fat is evenly distributed. I've always had a slow metabolism, and know I must be patient...but I know I am probably malnurished.
I'm going to stop here. I'm basically just looking for people who understand and will not judge. I know I am inexperienced, but this fast has saved my life...I just need a little help getting through the worst. Have a great holiday everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)