CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting today

Roaminone1 Views: 936
Published: 15 years ago

Starting today

Well I've been thinking about doing this for awhile. I've been working on a parasite cleanse for the past couple weeks. So my plan for right now is to juice for today, I've never done a fast before and I no I have a hard time sticking to diets so I'm starting out saying if I make it thru today thats fine.. one day of a juice fast is better then not doing one at all! right. I would love to do 3 days or a week or even 30 days but I'm starting with just today. Hopefully all goes well. I figure if I start out and feel really hungry Ill drink as much juice as I want to make it thru the day. Im drinking a big glass of citus juice right now and I think I put to much lime in it. I might need to add a little something else to mellow it out. I have lots of greens,beets,carros apples etc so hopefully all will go well. oh and just my luck theres a bunch of organic stuff on sale at the grocery store.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)