CureZone   Log On   Join
Started Juice Fast Today

elbasso Views: 1,713
Published: 14 years ago

Started Juice Fast Today

Hi all! I am on my second juice fast. My first was a little over a year ago when I when about 14 days. I am using mostly bottled juice (I know, I know), but I can't afford an expensive juicer at the time. I did, however, go out and get some good organic nothing added juices that are wonderful.

My main problem today is that I do home daycare, and the kids are just stressing me out like you wouldn't believe. It's like they know I need a little more peace, so they are extra tough on me...lol.

Also, what are the rules about medication? I am on a bp med, but my blood pressure goes down to normal on it's own by day 3 of a fast, so that's not a problem. However, I am now on Depakote and Topamax for bipolar disorder, and it is not advisable that I stop taking them right now. Does anyone know anything about dangers of taking either of these while juice fasting? I specifically chose juice fasting, because I thought the drugs would be less hard on my liver than with a water fast. Thanks.

Angie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)