CureZone   Log On   Join
Day Four

wecanfast Views: 978
Published: 14 years ago

Day Four

Great I am out of 170s, hello 160s! Well, I am not thrilled to be here either, but I am working my way down:) 9lbs in 4 days (maybe water weight) is a great feeling. Haven't been hungry, just my stomach doing its rumbling last night like it was hungry but didn't have a desire to "eat". I ordered pizza for the family last night and it was the kind I do not like (which I did on purpose) and it worked out great, for they ate it all and I sipped on my juice. My last combination was blackberries and mangos (the mangos are dropping from the tree in the backyard now). I am making up combinations as I go, pretty much what I have I use. Waiting for the lemon tree in the back to yield some more lemons so I can juice them. I have to go and pick the romane lettuce out of garden before it goes bad, its alot so I guess I can juice that and start a veggie juice which I haven't made yet. LOL, again I'll make something to go together, a clove of garlic (tasty), some lettuce, and tomatoes.

Guess I am excited with the body change and I work out everyday. Now I am off to a Easter party and I already packed my juice for the affair:) How is everyone's Easter weekend going?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)