CureZone   Log On   Join
Day Two

wecanfast Views: 1,210
Published: 14 years ago

Day Two

I feel awful posting "day 2" with these people posting day 81 or days 9 or above. But anyhow, last night from 430 (usual dinner time) until 930 I had hunger pains, and I sucked down MUCH juice. Actually 2 to 3 cups sipping slowly like I am drinking hot tea, (which is odd for me cause I can suck down some juice). After drinking the juice, the hunger goes away. I had a taste for chips for some odd reason, but I "talked myself out of it" by saying it starts with ONE chip to cakes, pies, and icecream. So, I didn't yield and was thinking about my anniversary next month and hoping to complete this. I did weigh in and was excited to see the numbers go down, so I am staying the course.

Ran this morning, and hope to run again tonight AND hit the gym:) Thanks for posting regular fasters, its very encouraging that I can also do this:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)