CureZone   Log On   Join
Juicing E.O.D. Helps Me With Cravings!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
SNBM Views: 878
Published: 15 years ago

Juicing E.O.D. Helps Me With Cravings!

So I'm only on day six and this isn't a tried and true method, but it is working so far for me. The problem I have with any fast is boredom. This is greatly improved with a juice fast, as there are all sorts of things to juice, but it still becomes tiresome sipping all of my meals. What I've been doing is juicing one day, then dry fasting, which I believe helps for faster detox, the next. This keeps things MUCH more interesting! I don't go crazy on the complete fasting days because I know that I will be able to taste something the next day, and the juice always seems exciting. I'm not sure what this will do with weight loss - I am consuming fewer calories but my metabolism becomes slower on the Water Fasting days. I don't really care - I know I'm losing weight and getting healthier and this is helping me stick to it! The other great thing about doing a single day dry fast is that my digestion doesn't stop the way it does on a longer dry or water only fast. I can drink juice the next day without any stomach problems. Also, I have no weakness on the no-juice days because I've recently been fueled.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)