CureZone   Log On   Join
Surprisingly Good Juice!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
SNBM Views: 826
Published: 15 years ago

Surprisingly Good Juice!

I'm on day six of a juice/water fast. Each day I juice, I've been drinking from 16 to 32 oz. of green juice, as well as 16 to 24 oz. of carrot/apple juice as a treat. (Everything I've read has said to sweeten green juices with apples and carrots, but I prefer to get the green juice down and then to savor the carrot/apple. It has the same effect in my stomach, but it is much more enjoyable to me.) I've been varying my greens - kale one day, cilantro the next, then romaine, spinach, dandelion greens, etc. I always "dilute" it with Celery juice - I really like the salty and light taste. Today I decided to get some green cabbage for my digestion. I juiced the whole cabbage along with a head of Celery and it's delicious! I usually gulp the juice down (I know you're supposed to roll it around in your mouth to begin digestion, but at least I'm getting it in me.) but this is a little sweet and a little salty and not too heavy. Yum!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)