CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 1 today

annaconda Views: 1,269
Published: 14 years ago

Day 1 today

Anyone else out there starting today? there's a big group on the "fasting for weight loss" forum, just thought I'd throw it out over here to see if anyone's starting today.

i'm going for 10 days, juice & Bowel Cleanse w/enemas... And I've ordered some Oxypowder , which should be here in three days.

Stats:
5'6" 194 lbs

Goal:
3/3 was my b-day. Before that I was exercising a lot (still am) and eating really really well... I need to refocus my energy and attentions to get back into healthy food mode, so I can continue to SHED pounds before July.

I've got plans the weekend of 3/25, so I'm thinking 10 days will give me a few days to get back into eating for the weekend. I may do one 10 day juice fast a month until July. My top priority is to continue to work out, and find the right intensity that will allow me to keep the fast going without knocking myself out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)