CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 2?

Nectarine Girl Views: 1,017
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 680,560

Re: day 2?

Hi There,
I just did an 11 day fast while cooking for family (yep, sometimes that sucks! lol)
Heres the link to my blog //www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=617&t=50166
I JUST managed to keep it together with 1 year old twins and a 3 year old who eat 4 or 5 times a day.
ausjulie kept a blog of her 30 day fast and she had family to cook for too.
The fast gets easier once your digestion "switches off" at around 3 - 4 days I think. Until then you get hunger pangs pretty constantly. Eating even a few bites will switch you back into digesting mode and you will prolong that difficult first stage of the fast.
Technically I suppose you need to start over, but don't be too hard on yourself.
I found hot broth the best way to deal with the evenings/family mealtime. Recipe is in my blog, and Dazzle has a heap of good recipes, tips, and inspiration in her blog "rising above it all".
I really want to do a longer fast and I worked out what I would need to do to make it work because the absolute hardest thing for me was needing to cook and care for my family.....late afternoon/evening was the hardest time. You have my complete empathy on that score!
HTH
Z

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)