CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Livingwater ?

livingwater Views: 899
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 680,507

Re: Livingwater ?

How to keep Slim, Healthy and Young by Paavo Airola. It's listed in the Juice Fasting books section of this forum.

In regards to the weightloss, because I had a lot to lose, I lost a lot. These results are not typical unless, you have much to lose. For instance, my cousin who maintains a 115 pound weight, will go on a 10 day fast and only lose about 5 pounds. Most of it she gains back right away because it was mostly water and fecal matter. She doesn't need to lose, so her body doesn't lose.

I lost 100 pounds in 145 days. Four pregnancies (three lost) and years of bad eating got me to highest I had ever weighed (didn't have weight problems until my first pregnancy with our son). I was in bad shape.

It's important to know that a fast this long shouldn't be undergone unless you have someone, like a naturapath, to help supervise you. People who are not fully educated could do some damage and also misinterpret signs their body is trying to give them. :) There's a lot involved in a fast this long. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)