CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting and Metabolism: Please give insight!!!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Somer Views: 3,108
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 679,166

Re: Fasting and Metabolism: Please give insight!!!

Hi! I have one word for you: EXERCISE! I know I owe keeping it off to regular exercise. And you know a clean, sensible, nourishing rebuilding diet! Stick to it, and EXERCISE!!!

DO let your body recover fully before doing another long fast. Six months is a good time in general. If you are in good health I don't think you will do "permanent damage", particularly if you are fasting on fresh juices, which would surely be my recommendation.

Also, consider doing a Liver Flush a couple months after digestion is well established. If your liver/gallbladder is not clean, you will not be burning fats ideally. Also, how is your pancreas? Do you have Sugar issues? If so, I would recommend you seek the advice of a natural health professional to help you outline a good strategy, rather than fasting continuously for weight loss.

Best to you,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)