CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new to juice fasting, looking for guidance

carolson Views: 870
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 678,850

Re: new to juice fasting, looking for guidance

Wow, that's amazing. What started you on your cleansing journey? Was it an illness or just a quest for better health? I found a book that has been very helpful and full of very general information, called Juice Fasting & Detoxification by Steve Meyerowitz. I have a "technical" question about juicing ... I know certain fruits you can leave the skin on, is it all citrus that you must peel? how about pineapple? I've also read that certain seeds are toxic, apple seeds for one, are there any others? and wilted celery?

I haven't started the fast yet but have been trying to a fruit / vegs / nuts / seeds diet to get things started. I have to admit I haven't been able to do all vegetable juice yet, but I may not have very good recipes or be using good combinations, any suggestions? I think the problem is that I'm not crazy about tomato juice, and that seems to be used as a base for alot of the veg juices. So far my fav combo is apple, spinach, carrot, Celery & cranberries. Yummy.

thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)