CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hey now

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 606
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 678,238

Re: hey now

By 'bad foods' I guess you mean highly refined foods such as potato chips and candy? The best thing you can do if you find you can't control yourself is to eat normally, but instead of eating chips and soda, make a delicious meal of baked chicken, vegetables, and strawberries for dessert. It's alot easier to resist that junk food when you aren't depriving yourself. Find things you like to eat that you can cook in a more healthful way, even if it takes a little more time to prepare. Pamper yourself. If you love bread products, eat darker breads like rye instead of wheat. Some people have a sensitivity or allergy to wheat (like me) and that causes them to actually crave it-- so eating wheat products creates an addictive feeling of 'must have more!!!' Spelt bread is a good substitute if you hate rye and want a 'white bread' taste. It doesn't have as much gluten (the allergen in wheat). Once you wean yourself off the highly refined foods, it's easier to make better changes from there. This has worked for me and I have regained much of my control over food. I still have 20 pounds to lose, but I am not spiraling out of control like I was before.

-S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (1)